Young children learn best using their senses and a hands on approach. The key to early learning is simply to play daily with our little ones, while engaging in purposeful activities.
Today, I wanted to share some of the fun activities we do at home.
These activities not only encourage sensory and fine motor skills, but tie in alphabet, number, shape, and color recognition. One of the activities also incorporates early math skills such as counting.
*Remember, these activities are meant to do TOGETHER with your child. Strengthen those bonds and connections, but most importantly build memories.
Go visit your child’s world!
- Cookie Sheet Shaving Cream Fun With Shape Cutters.
2. Cookie Sheet Shaving Cream Spelling Words
3. Muffin Tin Letter Matching
4. Muffin Tin Number Matching
5.Muffin Tin Color Matching With Pom Poms
6. Muffin Tin Counting With Pom Poms