I’m Arlene, a children’s literature reader and writer—mom to three kiddos in 3 completely different stages of reading. I love nurturing and growing each stage of their literacy.
My essentials include the following:
• Coffee—my Hubby claims I drink sugar with half and half.
• Stack of books (serial reader).
• Prayer and scripture—faith is my central lifeline.
• Quotes—inspiration is my source of fuel.
• Notebooks—I’m old fashioned.
• Laptop—I still keep up though.
• Pencils and pens—my weapons of mass creation.
• Solitude—a rare treat since I am a mama.
• Nature—insects are my favorite!
• Following my curiosity and then researching.
• My #bookstagram community—I love connecting with moms, readers, writers and authors.